Sunday 29 March 2020

Puppy Parkour


It's been a very strange week. Back in the labs, I've been busy trying to refresh months and months of training I last used years ago in a few days, so I've been exhausted.

With lock down, hubby has been running Missy 5 or 10km each morning and, after work, I've been walking her in the afternoon. The park gets stale after a while, but we're behaving and not driving places, so I've been venturing further afield and up random paths. I'd heard there was a skate park in the area, so after blundering upon it, decided Missy just had to have an Urban Lock down photo shoot.

Isolation is making me a little peculiar, I will confess. 

I've managed quite a few Skype calls so I haven't been completely isolated, and hubby and I have managed to get a good start on the garden. I've also been working on various large craft projects, and in between finished this little wreath:

I'm sure we've all seen the rainbows in windows, and this was my little attempt. I'm rather pleased with it.

I won't lament about the current situation as we are all experiencing it. I've decided to focus on those about me and what's going on with them. The news has been relegated to a check in the morning and evening, and that's it. 

I will continue to explore the area in the meantime and hope I find more places and I didn't know exist!

1 comment:

  1. Love the puppy parkour! It's nice seeing what little gems are near you, and also that your keeping up with the crafting! I do love the wreath!

    ReplyDelete