Sunday 8 March 2020

Getting ready for Spring

Either we are in the eye of the storm, or spring is starting to wake up and ease us into the year ahead. The temperature high this week has crept up from a balmy 7C to an almost tropical 10C!

Nicer weather, and the ground beginning to dry, means nice woodland walks! Missy is pleased to with the improvement too, bunnies and squirrels are peeking out thier winter hidey holes and she has enthusiastically greeted them.

Whilst she has been chasing small furry things, I've enjoyed all the late winter flowers as carpets of snowdrops have been popping up. I've also started to get the calendar filled up with dates for interesting events and our explorer to do list is getting pretty long.

Its still chilly in the evenings, so I've managed to get a good dent in my project to do list. I've got mother's day sorted for the MIL and I'm pretty certain she'll love it:

There are some bigger projects on the machine, which hopefully I'll share soon! Until then, we shall be enjoying the respite from winter. 

1 comment:

  1. "an almost tropical 10C"

    You can tell we're Scottish! Glad the weather's improving though!

    ReplyDelete