Sunday 29 November 2020

Seeking O in the Frost


It's still lockdown so it's been another quiet week in the household. Lots of cuddles on the sofa, listening to books or podcasts whilst sewing away the dark evenings. It's gotten pretty cold too, but thankfully some frost never stopped Missy from enjoying herself. 

Todays #leadthewayatoz was the letter O. It's a hard letter at the best of times, and being unable to leave the council area, we ended up coping out and going with Orange leaves:

Perhaps they're more accurately described as copper, but needs must! 

All these quiet evenings have allowed me to really tank through some of the big projects on the to-do list, including (but not limited to):

A super king quilt for the in laws. The wings were originally flappy, but I had a panic about Ruby chewing them off, so went back and tacked them down so they are less tempting to a 1 year old vizla pup! 

Something super tempting for my pup was the peanut butter and popcorn flapjacks for this weeks #greatdoggybakeoff. I'm resigned to the fact that we won't win, but it's all about participation for us, and Missy loves it regardless of how it looks!

Christmas plans are afoot and I'm starting to feel a bit less stressed about it - I suffer from chronic over-organisation, so having to wing things gets me very anxious. Needless to say, that sums up this year for me, but we're getting somewhere, so I'm starting to look forward to the festive season. 

1 comment:

  1. I'd pass on the peanut butter and popcorn flapjacks but only because of the ingredients, they look deathly tempting!

    A quiet week is always good, and seeing how amazing all the other letters you have done have been, a cop out is allowed. Also, something is better then nothing!

    ReplyDelete