Sunday 8 November 2020

A Quick Week

It's been one of those weeks where I'm not very sure where it went! It's been productive though, I've managed lots of dog walks and ploughed through my craft to do list.

My brother has had the week off work, so has met me after work twice this week for a dog walk as Maisie has needed the distraction from the fireworks. It's worked quite well and we've abided by the rules (although Missy and Maisie certainly didn't!) Unfortunately Missy had started to limp a little so we put her on short walks and some pain killers and, four days later, she's as right as rain. 

I also managed to catch up with a friend at the weekend and we revisited Laurieston Castle (well, being honest, we humans wanted to revisit the Mimis!) Missy got a black pudding pupcake and loved it. 

I then managed to swing round and see my mum and we spent a nice half hour in the garden catching up. The weather hasn't been great with a heavy mist that has covered the Lothians pretty much since Friday!

 
On a crafting front, keeping in mind the date, I made a new wreath for the window. I've mentioned previously that the purple poppies represent animals who served during wartime, so I used both on the wreath. Missy too has been wearing her poppies and I've had a few queries on the purple ones. 

I'll leave you all there - next week has the promise of some very interesting adventures! 

1 comment:

  1. Missy looks great in the poppies! Also, I read every week just gets quicker and quicker!

    ReplyDelete