Sunday 22 November 2020

Here We Go Again

It's beginning to feel a lot like Lockdown...

Well, we've been moved into Tier 4 lockdown which means that everything is closed and no one is quite sure what's going on. Despite being furloughed previously, hubby is working through this time as his store is trialing a click and collect service. No one is very sure if it'll take off, so we're waiting to see what happens. 

For today's #leadthewayatoz, we got the letter D and, bearing in mind we are not allowed to leave our council area, I went with Door and we visited the Herman's Beechwood. It was nice to have something to distract us from the lockdown, and I enjoyed brainstorming an idea to get today's letter. 

The weather has been pretty grim, so we timed it well between rain showers. It's a nice little woods, but is more of an add on than a walk in and off itself. 

In craft news, I decided to get creative with my Enter/Do Not Enter sign on my office door. Hubby is generally rather good at not wondering in when I have a meeting, but you can never be too careful! 

Just a short post today, I'm wrapping up on a rather large project to share next week.

1 comment:

  1. Hugs, I feel for you, being stuck in the same situation on the other side of the country, it's just not great. Good to see your still able to do the AtoZ!

    ReplyDelete