Monday 18 May 2020

Topsy-turvy times


It's been another topsy-turvy week for me, but that didn't stop me finding the time to have some fun and get Missy out to practise her parkour. It's a different game for her to the ones we play in the house, so she seemed to really enjoy it and wore herself out.

We've been trying to keep her walks interesting, changing direction and going around different loops in different orders as well as mixing it up with some of the other woodland areas about us. 

My free time has mostly been spent on Skype school lessons with my eldest neice, calling family or sewing. I'm very pleased with my latest project:

My youngest nephew has just turned 3 and I think he's going to be the coolest kid in the neighbourhood with these fabulous shirts!

I have more projects lined up now that the birthday season has officially started, and I'm looking forward to working through it! Even if I can't see family, I can at least give them my time and something nice. 

1 comment:

  1. He is the cutest in those shirts! ❤️ And glad to see Missy out and about and having fun!

    ReplyDelete