Saturday 30 May 2020

A Sunny Morning Adventure


Finally, we can travel out for a nice walk! Missy was super keen to hop into the car and go on an adventure. We decided on the Korean War Memorial and Witchwood walk as it was close by, but mostly because its a little known walk and we thought it would be quiet. 

With the heat, Missy is now being walked very early in the am and then late in the evening, we had a cracked paw last year and want to avoid a repeat of that! 

The views were stunning. I think a combination of the beautiful weather and low air pollution has meant that this is the clearest I've seen the view before. Missy didn't stop to appreciate the views, but did go hunting for rabbits to chase. 

The heats been a concern for us with Missy (she's a black dog that doesn't like water and sunbathes, not the best combination!) so we've been skipping out on the heat of the day to relax with her inside and keep her cool. 

Everyone's mood seems to be improving, we even managed a water fight with the neighbours kid (the fence does help with social distancing!) and have plans today to see my brother and Maisie on a long overdue puppy play date.

I've done well with sewing, here is one part of a set I made for my BILs birthday:

Matching father and son shirts! And a playsuit for my niece which I've been told has gone down very well owing to the heatwave and a shirt for my sister too. Very pleased with them all! 

Thats all for now, it's time to go out, see loved ones (at a distance) and enjoy the lovely sunny weather. Hoping your all well and enjoying our new freedom safely.

1 comment:

  1. All the sewing has gone down well! Thank you again! Good to see you finally getting out and about shin - and Missy looks so happy for it!

    ReplyDelete