Sunday 21 January 2024

Staying Local


Just a short one today - the weather's been too miserable to really adventure far! With amber warnings for rain and wind, I cancelled plans to meet my neice for an outdoor photoshoot and stayed in the dry. 

In a breif gap, we revisited the Dechmont UFO walk and were treated to the sight of several deer running by. Missy oddly prefers this wet stormy weather to the negative 8C we had earlier in the week and has been chasing squirrels again, which is enjoyable to see.


And that's really us. I've been focusing on finishing odds and ends on jobs and projects and have started to make progress in my hexigon quilt. I also finished a commission:


His working name is Cinnabar and soon he'll be in the arms of a 4 year old who loves red. I'm pleased he's going to a good home! 

And that's it. Hopefully the weather breaks and we'll have more adventures to share soon! 


2 comments:

  1. That dragon is adorable! Sad to hear you couldn't have adventures this week, but it is best to be safe!

    ReplyDelete