Monday 27 April 2020

Wait, Where'd the Weekend Go?

So I've officially lost track of days. Working 4 on and 4 off has completely destroyed my sense of the working week, and with no one around me working, I have nothing to base my understanding of days around!

The days that normal people consider a weekend were quick to pass me by - Missy had a Dog Furiendly online doggy disco and fuss hour where we all played various games including the above treasure hunt (she had to be photographed with an object each colour of the rainbow) and we enjoyed the sunshine and made a new planter.

Missy clearly approved of it! This will host either brodbeans or radishes. Our plan is a British vegetable garden this year, and who knows, the way things are going we can always resort to trading radishes for loo roll or something! 

I finished my Quarantine Quilt this week, which I'm super happy with! All made with scrap fabric (although truth be told, the bag of scraps doesn't look any lighter). 

And that's it. Tomorrow is officially my weekend, so hopefully I'll have some more updates for you all next week! 

Until then, stay safe. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the quilt! And missy looks so proud of her rainbow of dog toys!

    ReplyDelete