Sunday 19 April 2020

Wandering in the Wilderness Wood


So the wanderings have continued and we found the Wilderness Wood this weekend.

Its been an odd week - my new shift pattern has made me completely lose track of days and after each day I've generally been too exhausted to do much. As such, it's been a very odd week as everyone I know is working from home or furloughed, and so are bored and cooped up whilst I'm probably the busiest and most worn out I've ever been.

But Missy is always there to help (as above on my latest in progress sewing project) and give me a cuddle, so all is well. I've reached the resignation stage of this lockdown, and will simply weather it through.

I've had dreams of visiting the beach, and of all the other wonderful days out I will have with friends and family when this is all over.
So I'll leave you with delightful crab and his seahorse friend, from Mariska Vis-Bolmans book "Sew Cute Creatures" . 

I want to focus on the small happy moments of this week. Of cuddles on the sofa and seeing friends online. Of watching my sisters new kittens playing on Skype. Missy rolling in the grass in the sun and stealing my ice lolly. 

And of thoughts of adventures to come. 

1 comment:

  1. Thoughts of adventure to come, I like it.

    Glad your focusing on the positive, and those toys look adorable, and from what I see if the quilt, amazing!

    ReplyDelete