Monday 4 December 2023

Swiftly Moving Through December


After a giid year for updates, I've rather fallen at the last hurdle. December has always been a ridiculously busy month and 2023 is no exception. 

Last weekend was spent playing board games and watching anime with my nephew who had come to stay and this week the beds have had the in laws in them.
I really must start charging as a b and b! 

I've been managing to fit in some nice walks, although the weather has definitely changed for the worst. Friday night brought in - 6C and today has been nothing but torrential rain. Fortunately Missy dislikes the rain as much and me, so it was a short afternoon walk! 

And thats the updates. This week is quiet as far as weeks go and the focus is finishing Christmas crafts. But it's not all work and no play - keep an eye out this weekend for a special day planned for Missy! 

Until then! 

1 comment:

  1. I think we've all fallen behind this month! Good to see your still out and about, even if it is freezing out there!

    ReplyDelete