Sunday 21 June 2020

An Upside Down Kinda Week

Today is officially the start of my weekend, so I'm a little bit all over the place as to what day of the week it really is and how quickly 45 hour working weeks can go now I'm getting into the swing of them.

Missy has been enjoying the cooler weather, and all the rain has caused my plants to shoot up and grow ridiculously! The young animals are all out and about so she's enjoying sniffing out and chasing after things.

When working, things are mostly quiet, when not doing lessons with my neice I'll manage the afternoon dog walk which is nice, otherwise it's straight from work, to the lesson and then dinner and some TV.

I managed on my last 4 off to finally finish this lovely sewing project:

The pattern for this lovely vintage themed camera bag by Swoon was given away free at the start of lockdown and I'm absolutely delighted with it. I find some PDF patterns difficult to follow but this came together nice and easy and, whilst I would do some things differently next time, I'm super pleased with the result.

Just a short post today, I have a weekend to grasp ahead of me, after I spend today curled up with Missy and eating all the cake. Gotta recharge my batteries! 

1 comment: