Sunday 20 February 2022

A belated Valentines


It's been a week! First Dudley, then Eunice - the weather has been all over place. Whilst Missy enjoys most weather's, high winds and driving rain are her least favourite...
Which summed up the week, with some snow for good measure!

So it's been a good week for cuddles on the sofa, puzzle games (both for Missy and us), quiet hobbies and refining the art of gauging for a break in the weather. 
The last point, I apologise profusely to Missy, I'm not very good at! 

This weekend was our date weekend. The theatre production of Bedknobs and Broomsticks was finally going ahead, meaning that the tickets I bought 9 months ago were finally going to use. Missy was pampered through the day, a lazy start with cuddles in bed, a variety of toys and puzzles to play with, and two (relatively) well timed walks. 
And yes. Bedknobs and Broomsticks was most definitely worth the wait. 

Todays walk was not so well timed. So it was day 2 of quiet games and distractions. Which I think all three of us needed. Hubby and I got to play some games that have literally been awaiting us for months, and Missy alternated between sunbathing and choosing who to cuddle next. A good weekend! 

I also finished a quick sewing project (procrastination from my main one) with this rock and roll vintage inspired thrift flip:

Thrift flip? It's another form of upcycling, changing one outfit into another. You can see the original on my Instagram post @missdaisysewing 

And that's it for now. It's National Love Your Pet Day, so I'd best get back to cuddling Missy. 
It's a hard life, honest! 

1 comment:

  1. All my fur babies setting cuddles too! It's sad the weather has forced you all to have a quiet week, but let's be honest, it's well overdue!

    Pleased to hear you finally got to see bedknobs and broomsticks! And even more pleased with the result of the thrift flip - it's so cute! And yet classy!

    ReplyDelete